Here are some fun facts about me:
- I am a happy husband to an exceptional woman and father to these two handsome little dudes.
- Besides working on my online publishing business I still work a day job, currently as a real estate appraiser.
- Honolulu is home and I am blessed to have grown up on four different Hawaiian islands.
- Travel is in my blood! I’m lucky to have traveled the world pretty extensively (pre-COVID of course). Some of the many places I have been include Sri Lanka, France, Laos, China, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and many more interesting corners of the world.
- I am a nationally rated chess player and the President of the Hawaii Chess Federation. I’m also the first foreigner to ever compete in a prefectural shogi (Japanese Chess) championship tournament.
- My other big hobby is bodyboarding. I love the ocean and riding waves more than I can say.